Thursday, March 10, 2011

My 40 day fast

So, as I've mentioned in several blogpost, I'm going through a spiritual and maturing change. I'll be the first one to admit, I'm not perfect at all and will never be. However, I'm trying new things in my life I have never tried before and fasting is one of them.

Because I am such as extremist sometimes, I have to just jump right in. I've begun a fast that's considered a fast to confront destructive forces from your life (which I have a TON of). See what I have to do below:

March 9 - March 19: Eat all meals before 6 pm
March 20 - March 27: Eat only two meals a day before 6 pm
March 28 - April 2: Eat only one meal a day
April 3 - April 9: Drink only juices, water and/or tea (Note: I'm going to be so PISSED off this week, lol)
April 10 - April 16: Eat only fruits and vegetables before 6 pm
April 17 - April 23: Slowly begin to add meat to your diet

So, clearly, I'm a little scared that:  1). I'm going to lose a TON of weight I don't need to (mind you, I'm a 140 lbs at 5'8, not to bad if you ask me), 2). That I'll pass out (I'm sure this will happen) and most importanty, 3). I won't finish it.

So, bear with me all as I make my way through this. I was already annoyed and hungry by 6:05 on my first day. Any support you could offer would be great or if not, just take bets as to when I'll go off on somebody in a hungry rage (I say the week 4)

So, to happy fasting!

Snuggle Bear Under Attack Gif - Snuggle Bear Under Attack

Snuggle Bear Under Attack (damn destructive forces)
I just added this cause I thought it was funny

GIF from memebase.com

No comments:

Post a Comment