Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Case of the Tuesdays

Man, I got a case of Tuesdays. I feel Tuesdays are the worst. Monday, you mentally prepare for on Sunday. Wednesday is hump day. Thursday is almost Friday. And Friday is "time to get it in" day. But Tuesday??? It's like the equivalent of being a Sophomore in High School. You really don't have ish to look forward to (maybe a driver license, if you're smart enough to pass on the first try), but that's about it.

Anyway, I'm a bit of a nerd, and dumb ish like below really make me laugh. Now, I'm know new to this blogging thing and I wanna talk about "deep, serious issues", but fudge it. The below is my inspiration to make it through the day (yes, it did inspire this blog post. Don't like it, go kick rocks). Anyway, hope this spices up your day, like it did mine (damn cat). Enjoy yo self!

3 Que Cats


FYI: Feel free to use the GIF when you're totally having a What the F*CK moment.

1 comment:

  1. Que Cats...i like the one in the middle..lol

    ReplyDelete