Friday, April 1, 2011

Things I like: Dave Chappelle's Making the Band

Clearly, I'm feeling GREAT (copyright Kanye) and nostalgic today (also, have nothing to rant about or offer words of inspiration ("hey it's like that sometime, this sh*ts ridiculous (copyright Yeezy again). So, whenenver I'm having a shotty day, one of my fave things to do is watch The Chappelle Show, especially the outtakes (if you haven't seen them, holler at Netflix ASAP and order).

Either way, this is one of my ultimate fave skits (there are so many, but this one touches my heart).

So, before you enjoy, here are some of my favorite lines from this skit
Wyclef: "You can either make the song or not make the song"
Dylan: "Ya too close to me, man"
Puffy: "This is 100% Cambodian breast milk"

Enjoy!

Also, enjoy "I spit hot fire"
Fave quotes from this part of the skit:
Dylan: "I was sitting courtside at a Knicks game and Stevie Wonder saw me"
Dylan: "Five greatest rappers of all-time: Dylan, Dylan.....Dylan, Dylan, Dylan"



Videos courtesy of youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment